Latest sport news
- Robshaw 'may regret stepping down'
- Yorkshire Carnegie appoint Mercer
- Braid heads to Glasgow
- Cardiff call for Bevan to quit
- Balotelli talks progressing well
- Redknapp offers Gazza coaching work
- Business as usual at Spa
- Lowdon's low-down on Chilton
- Ecclestone has no issue with Russia
- Pietersen tops bill at Edgbaston
- Utseya reported to ICC
- Derbyshire book quarter-final spot
Pakistan's legendary left-arm bowler Wasim Akram took two hat-trick's in two consecutive Test matches in March 1999 against Sri Lanka. The remarkable achievement started with the removal of Kaluwitharana in the first innings of the third Test match in the series and he took two more tailenders' wickets in successive deliveries. In the next Test, it was Sri Lanka's top order that suffered, as Akram blasted out opening batsman Gunawardene, night-watchman Vaas and regular number three batsman Jayawardene to complete a second memorable hat-trick.
More from Bing:
Is Balotelli a good signing for Liverpool?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- No, he's too much trouble
- No, he's not good enough
- Yes, for £16M you can't go wrong
- Yes, he will be an Anfield hit