Latest sport news
- Assaidi looks to prove a point
- Campbell arrested in fixing probe
- Martinez urges Barkley patience
- Cook: Time for soul-searching
- Clarke wants more of the same
- Stokes, Johnson 'cleared'
- Todt re-elected FIA president
- 2014 calendar trimmed to 19 races
- New Jersey race set for 2015
- English clubs look to Welsh
- Davies delighted with victory
- Rees hails players despite loss
Pakistan's legendary left-arm bowler Wasim Akram took two hat-trick's in two consecutive Test matches in March 1999 against Sri Lanka. The remarkable achievement started with the removal of Kaluwitharana in the first innings of the third Test match in the series and he took two more tailenders' wickets in successive deliveries. In the next Test, it was Sri Lanka's top order that suffered, as Akram blasted out opening batsman Gunawardene, night-watchman Vaas and regular number three batsman Jayawardene to complete a second memorable hat-trick.
More from Bing: