Latest sport news
- Cellino makes formal appeal
- Vettel: F1 making the wrong noises
- Ricciardo eyes repeat performance
- Ecclestone must pay £4m legal bills
- Wait goes on for Euro announcement
- Ford relishing crunch clash
- McColl heading to Gloucester
- Ace Hales seizes win from Sri Lanka
- Hero Hales revels in 'best day'
- Premier League team of the week - 24-25 November 2012
- F1 must open up to conquer America, says Alexander Rossi
- Team of the Week - 12 November 2012
Known for his strong dislike of being sledged, Viv Richards took to punishing those who dared try their luck. While playing against the West Indian's Glamorgan side, Greg Thomas tried to sledge Richards after he'd missed several balls in a row. He said: "It's red, round and weighs about five ounces, in case you're wondering." Richards' response was to smack the next ball out of the grounds and into a river, responding: "Greg, you know what it looks like, now go and find it."
Who should win Premier League manager of the year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Brendan Rodgers
- Tony Pulis
- Steve Bruce