Latest sport news
- Hamilton urged to enjoy pressure
- Rosberg vows to "dig in"
- Button confident on McLaren future
- Parling adds to England injury woes
- Mele suspended for stamping
- Chabal questions Armitage switch
- Cook set to retain place
- Boycott: Cook cannot handle KP
- Visitors get the point
- Reds squeeze through
- Saints see off Gunners
- Swans topple Toffees at last
Known for his strong dislike of being sledged, Viv Richards took to punishing those who dared try their luck. While playing against the West Indian's Glamorgan side, Greg Thomas tried to sledge Richards after he'd missed several balls in a row. He said: "It's red, round and weighs about five ounces, in case you're wondering." Richards' response was to smack the next ball out of the grounds and into a river, responding: "Greg, you know what it looks like, now go and find it."
Who will finish highest in the Premier League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester United