Latest sport news
- Pellegrini: UEFA ban is harsh
- Moyes sticks up for Cleverley
- Wenger's not in the blame game
- Dennis: We'll be back on the podium
- Ferrari boss seeks support for Schu
- Martini stripes adorn Williams cars
- Lancaster: England ready to deliver
- Wales dealt Charteris blow
- Business as usual for Heaslip
- Moeen looking to impress
- Gayle: KP deserved more respect
- Injured Root leaves England tour
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
How long should Pardew be banned for?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Three games
- Five games
- The rest of the season
- Not at all