Latest sport news
- Ireland off to winning start
- Alphonsi aiming for World Cup glory
- Bath to increase Rec capacity
- Lampard to join City - reports
- Suarez appeal set for next week
- Wenger proud of Gunners achievement
- Hamilton heads into break on a high
- Ecclestone trial may conclude early
- Massa optimistic for rest of season
- Anderson not guilty of ICC breach
- Old Trafford washed out
- Moores impressed by improving Moeen
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
Which Commonwealth event (past or present) would you most like to see at the Olympics?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Lawn Bowls
- Tenpin Bowling