Latest sport news
- Van Gaal keeps counsel over Mou
- Drogba: I'm here for business
- Lallana could miss start of season
- Fire hits Hamilton qualifying hopes
- Hamilton made to battle again
- Raikkonen calls for Ferrari changes
- We had All Blacks worried - Gregor
- Waratahs into Super Rugby final
- Easy for Crusaders
- Cook shuts out mounting pressure
- KP calls for Cook to resign
- Sri Lanka on top despite Amla knock
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
How did you rate the Commonwealth Games opening cermony?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- The best: better than the Olympics
- Good: well planned and executed
- OK: what I expected