Latest sport news
- United seal late Falcao swoop
- Gunners seal late Welbeck move
- Tigers complete Ben Arfa swoop
- Sexton in fitness race
- McKenzie makes changes
- Fisher seals Saints switch
- Moores: We can save series
- Lyth puts Yorkshire on top
- Roy allays fears over injury
- No racing penalties for Rosberg
- Mercedes allow pair to keep racing
- Horner welcomes Ecclestone return
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
Who is going to spend the most on transfer deadline day?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 80 %Manchester United
- Manchester City