Latest sport news
- AVB gives Soldado no assurances
- Laudrup content after loss
- Rosler rounds on referee
- Hosts hit back after shaky start
- Clarke wins player of year award
- New Zealand crush West Indies
- Perez: Force India was first choice
- Double points plan absurd - Vettel
- F1 to bring in budget cap from 2015
- Healy to miss Six Nations opening
- Worcester still without a win
- Exiles aim for big-name signing
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
Who should win Sports Personality of the Year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Ben Ainslie
- Ian Bell
- Hannah Cockroft
- Mo Farah
- Chris Froome
- Leigh Halfpenny
- AP McCoy
- Andy Murray
- Christine Ohuruogu
- Justin Rose