Latest sport news
- Stoneman talks up Stokes
- Brown hopes Trott shines at Lord's
- Prince talks down claims of racism
- It's all in the mind for Hamilton
- Maldonado crash thwarts Rosberg
- Whiting: Monitoring messages tricky
- Exeter go top
- World Cup agreement reached
- Ulster too good for Blues
- Hodgson hails Wembley success
- Partizan facing UEFA sanctions
- Van Gaal admits interest in Ronaldo
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
Who will win on Sunday?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester City
- Goalless draw
- Score draw