Latest sport news
- Bell and Swann fit for second Test
- Botham tips Anderson for greatness
- Glamorgan edge day one
- Pulis to leave Stoke - report
- Carroll deal close as fee agreed
- Real move on from Mourinho era
- Hastings backs Wilko for Lions
- Davies handed Wales captaincy
- Lion O'Brien healing quickly
- Webber seeking Monaco tonic
- Button focused on improvement
- Lopez confident Raikkonen will stay
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.