Latest sport news
- Cellino makes formal appeal
- Vettel: F1 making the wrong noises
- Ricciardo eyes repeat performance
- Ecclestone must pay £4m legal bills
- Wait goes on for Euro announcement
- Ford relishing crunch clash
- McColl heading to Gloucester
- Ace Hales seizes win from Sri Lanka
- Hero Hales revels in 'best day'
- Premier League team of the week - 24-25 November 2012
- F1 must open up to conquer America, says Alexander Rossi
- Team of the Week - 12 November 2012
Crock stars: an injury-prone England XI
MSN Sport selects an England team consisting of some of the most injury-prone players of recent years.
Injury is part and parcel of life for all professional sportsmen and women, but some seem to suffer more than others.
There are certain football players who seem to have an injury jinx; a curse that prevents them fulfilling their potential.
Persistent injuries and niggles limit players' appearances and a lack of regular football means that they can never quite hit the heights they were destined for.
MSN Sport has picked an alternative England XI, featuring players who seem a little more prone to injuries than their peers.
Click through the images below to see who's made the team of crocked stars.
Who do you think will replace David Moyes at Manchester United?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Jurgen Klopp
- Carlos Queiroz
- Ryan Giggs
- Sir Alex Ferguson
- Gary Neville
- Louis Van Gaal
- Pep Guardiola
- Jose Mourinho
- Diego Simeone