Latest sport news
- Cellino makes formal appeal
- Vettel: F1 making the wrong noises
- Ricciardo eyes repeat performance
- Ecclestone must pay £4m legal bills
- Wait goes on for Euro announcement
- Ford relishing crunch clash
- McColl heading to Gloucester
- Ace Hales seizes win from Sri Lanka
- Hero Hales revels in 'best day'
- Premier League team of the week - 24-25 November 2012
- F1 must open up to conquer America, says Alexander Rossi
- Team of the Week - 12 November 2012
Football's strangest injuries
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was substituted after it revealed he was allergic to grass. MSN Sport takes you through some of the strangest football injuries.
Mike Egerton EMPICS Sport
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was substituted in his side's 2-0 defeat to Dynamo Kiev after suffering an allergic reaction to the grass. The controversial forward's face swelled up and he had to be given an antihistamine injection during half-time.
See the pictures below to find out some more bizarre football injuries including salad cream a tricycle and more.
Follow MSN Sport on Twitter
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who should win Premier League manager of the year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Brendan Rodgers
- Tony Pulis
- Steve Bruce