Latest sport news
- Wilshere taking nothing for granted
- Snodgrass facing six-month lay-off
- Rojo set to complete United switch
- Wolff wants strong Mercedes finish
- Alonso has faith in teamwork
- Hamilton keeping poker face
- Series win boosts England's ranking
- Gibson leaves Windies post
- South Africa wrap up series win
- Jones explains Ospreys exit
- Jones excited by Blues challenge
- Thorn heading to Leicester
Football's strangest injuries
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was substituted after it revealed he was allergic to grass. MSN Sport takes you through some of the strangest football injuries.
Mike Egerton EMPICS Sport
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was substituted in his side's 2-0 defeat to Dynamo Kiev after suffering an allergic reaction to the grass. The controversial forward's face swelled up and he had to be given an antihistamine injection during half-time.
See the pictures below to find out some more bizarre football injuries including salad cream a tricycle and more.
Follow MSN Sport on Twitter
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Where will Manchester United finish this season?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Seventh (same as last year)
- Eighth or lower