Latest sport news
- Poch: Rodriguez worth England place
- Terry: No England U-turn
- Tigers forced into striker changes
- Dennis: We'll be back on the podium
- Ferrari boss seeks support for Schu
- Martini stripes adorn Williams cars
- Duo ruled out of Six Nations finale
- O'Driscoll has an eye on history
- Weir showed character - Johnson
- Colly happy back with England
- Sri Lanka clinch Asia Cup title
- Sammy wants to crack England
Celebrating Arsenal's 1993 League Cup win Arsenal midfielder Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
How long should Pardew be banned for?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Three games
- Five games
- The rest of the season
- Not at all