Latest sport news
- Hodgson calm over World Cup draw
- Suarez enjoying life at Anfield
- Giggs demands response from players
- English clubs to snub Heineken Cup
- Worcester's losing run continues
- Blues boosted by Welsh stars
- Swann hails returning Panesar
- Honours even in Adelaide
- De Kock stars in South Africa win
- 2014 calendar trimmed to 19 races
- New Jersey race set for 2015
- Hulkenberg unfazed by F1 politics
Celebrating Arsenal's 1993 League Cup win Arsenal midfielder Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!