Latest sport news
- Rojo becomes a Red Devil
- Dzeko delighted with new deal
- Palace still quiet on Mackay
- Hunter suffers injury setback
- Jones explains Ospreys exit
- Jones excited by Blues challenge
- Broad set for knee surgery
- Trescothick effort in vain
- Series win boosts England's ranking
- Wolff wants strong Mercedes finish
- Kobayashi axed for Belgian GP
- Sochi F1 track to get FIA licence
Celebrating Arsenal's 1993 League Cup win Arsenal midfielder Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Where will Manchester United finish this season?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Seventh (same as last year)
- Eighth or lower