Latest sport news
- Clarke ruled out of ODI series
- Windies close on 2-0 win
- Chopra new Warwickshire skipper
- Wolff: Duo are like enemies
- FIA clarifies radio rules
- Wolff wary of radio grey areas
- Mourinho wants more from Hazard
- Pep taking nothing for granted
- Hutton pens new Villa contract
- O'Shea: We need more spending power
- Nowell on comeback trail
- Blues "extremely keen" on Halfpenny
Celebrating Arsenal's 1993 League Cup win Arsenal midfielder Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who will win the Champions League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid
- Bayern Munich
- Manchester CIty