Latest sport news
- Toure wants long City stay
- Van Gaal praises Shaw display
- Barkley remembers Rooney departure
- All Blacks rocked by mighty Boks
- Sevens heaven at Ibrox
- Scotland advance to last eight
- Broad credits Moores for positivity
- England maintain control
- Moeen told to take off wristbands
- Hamilton gets Horner backing
- Caterham take legal action
- Mattiacci: Second not good enough
Celebrating Arsenal's 1993 League Cup win Arsenal midfielder Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who have done the best work in the transfer market?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester United