Latest sport news
- Moyes era begins in Swansea
- Mourinho welcomes home start
- Carroll hoping to impress Hodgson
- Mercedes and Pirelli to learn fate
- Walker's cancer battle
- Hamilton appreciates home help
- North fitness boost for Lions
- Reality check for Lions - Gatland
- Deans poised for O'Connor gamble
- England coast into final
- Dhoni credits Fletcher influence
- Revenge doesn't motivate Mathews
In 2003 Aston Villa striker Darius Vassell injured himself while attempting DIY surgery on his own foot. The former England goalscorer tried to pop a blood blister under his toe nail with a power drill to drill.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!