Latest sport news
- United seal late Falcao swoop
- Gunners seal late Welbeck move
- Tigers complete Ben Arfa swoop
- No racing penalties for Rosberg
- Mercedes allow pair to keep racing
- Horner welcomes Ecclestone return
- Sexton in fitness race
- Fisher seals Saints switch
- Sarries sign Thiel
- Moores seeking rapid development
- Lyth puts Yorkshire on top
- Roy allays fears over injury
In 2003 Aston Villa striker Darius Vassell injured himself while attempting DIY surgery on his own foot. The former England goalscorer tried to pop a blood blister under his toe nail with a power drill to drill.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who is going to spend the most on transfer deadline day?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 80 %Manchester United
- Manchester City