Latest sport news
- Van Gaal: Shaw not fit enough
- Gold: Jet-lag caused Twitter error
- Sturridge: Team can plug Suarez gap
- All Blacks rocked by mighty Boks
- Sevens heaven at Ibrox
- Scotland advance to last eight
- Broad wickets boost England
- Moeen told to take off wristbands
- Bell happy to help Buttler shine
- Hamilton stands by Hungary decision
- Lauda supports Hamilton's call
- Horner: Vettel deserves a break
In 2003 Aston Villa striker Darius Vassell injured himself while attempting DIY surgery on his own foot. The former England goalscorer tried to pop a blood blister under his toe nail with a power drill to drill.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who have done the best work in the transfer market?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester United