Latest sport news
- Wolff wary of radio grey areas
- Dennis wants F1 reinvention
- Mexico returns to 2015 F1 calendar
- ECB quiet on Gale charge report
- Rampant Rushworth seals Durham win
- Trott ready for England comeback
- Harry is Rugby World Cup figurehead
- RFU sorry for offence over Cross
- Lancaster aims to make nation proud
- City sunk at the end
- Chelsea held by Schalke
- Regan: Vote won't affect Euro bid
In 2003 Aston Villa striker Darius Vassell injured himself while attempting DIY surgery on his own foot. The former England goalscorer tried to pop a blood blister under his toe nail with a power drill to drill.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who will win the Champions League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid
- Bayern Munich
- Manchester CIty