Latest sport news
- Mallinder backs fixture compromise
- Welsh rugby peace deal agreed
- IRB to become World Rugby
- Durham edge out Yorkshire
- Clarke gets Bears through
- Cook searching for quick answers
- Hodgson has no concerns over Rooney
- Spurs ease into group stages
- Euro woe for Hull
- Mercedes defer Hamilton talks
- Dennis willing to wait on drivers
- Button confesses retirement fear
In 2003 Aston Villa striker Darius Vassell injured himself while attempting DIY surgery on his own foot. The former England goalscorer tried to pop a blood blister under his toe nail with a power drill to drill.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Which English club will go furthest in the Champions League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester City