Latest sport news
- Magath's reign ends
- Fernandinho expects City to recover
- Rodgers shows support for Coutinho
- Lancaster aims to make nation proud
- Harry is Rugby World Cup figurehead
- Giteau agrees new Toulon deal
- Wolff tips Rosberg to bounce back
- Alonso rankled by car-swap reports
- Sauber coy about 2015 season
- Ali in the mix for new award
- Yorkshire vow to defend Gale
- Rampant Rushworth seals Durham win
Chelsea stopper Dave beasant missed the first two months of the 1993/94 season after he dropped a bottle of salad cream on his own foot.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who will win the Champions League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid
- Bayern Munich
- Manchester CIty