Latest sport news
- Rio backs Rooney to captain England
- Toure wants long City stay
- Shaw determined to improve fitness
- Hamilton gets Horner backing
- Caterham take legal action
- Mattiacci: Second not good enough
- England pursuing second declaration
- Burton leaves Newport
- Kallis ends South Africa career
- All Blacks rocked by mighty Boks
- Broad credits Moores for positivity
- Sevens heaven at Ibrox
Chelsea stopper Dave beasant missed the first two months of the 1993/94 season after he dropped a bottle of salad cream on his own foot.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who have done the best work in the transfer market?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester United