Latest sport news
- Ranieri named Greece coach
- Pardew wants Champions League push
- Osman waits to welcome new faces
- Practice is perfect for Hamilton
- Horner rounds on 'negative' media
- Magnussen snubs Massa meeting
- Shaw has heart set on medal
- Chiefs begin cup defence in Wales
- Blues secure Anscombe coup
- Buttler plays down expectations
- India unhappy over Jadeja fine
- Sri Lanka take charge in Colombo
Chelsea stopper Dave beasant missed the first two months of the 1993/94 season after he dropped a bottle of salad cream on his own foot.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
How did you rate the Commonwealth Games opening cermony?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- The best: better than the Olympics
- Good: well planned and executed
- OK: what I expected