Latest sport news
- Wilshere 'must ignore the critics'
- Rovers reject Hull's Rhodes bid
- Pardew keeping an eye on market
- Hamilton: There's no tension
- Rosberg: I've learned how to adapt
- Chilton out of Belgian Grand Prix
- Braid heads to Glasgow
- Humphreys warning for Gloucester
- Hunter suffers injury setback
- Broad set for knee surgery
- Proteas cruise to 3-0 series win
- Proteas lose Philander to injury
Chelsea stopper Dave beasant missed the first two months of the 1993/94 season after he dropped a bottle of salad cream on his own foot.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Is Balotelli a good signing for Liverpool?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- No, he's too much trouble
- No, he's not good enough
- Yes, for £16M you can't go wrong
- Yes, he will be an Anfield hit