Latest sport news
- Vint-age Eto'o starts Blues rout
- Gunners book place in last four
- United ease to win at West Brom
- Colly happy back with England
- Sri Lanka clinch Asia Cup title
- Sammy wants to crack England
- Dennis: We'll be back on the podium
- Ferrari boss seeks support for Schu
- Martini stripes adorn Williams cars
- Glorious Dublin farewell for BOD
- O'Driscoll has an eye on history
- Scots denied at the end
Chelsea stopper Dave beasant missed the first two months of the 1993/94 season after he dropped a bottle of salad cream on his own foot.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
How long should Pardew be banned for?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Three games
- Five games
- The rest of the season
- Not at all