Latest sport news
- Mourinho angered by Costa treatment
- Hughes hails 'outstanding' goal
- Van Gaal unhappy with United start
- Cook: We must play to potential
- England fall to heavy defeat
- Sri Lanka rout Pakistan in decider
- No racing penalties for Rosberg
- Mercedes allow pair to keep racing
- Horner welcomes Ecclestone return
- Mallinder backs fixture compromise
- Welsh rugby peace deal agreed
- IRB to become World Rugby
England captain Rio Ferdinand once missed two games for Leeds Utd after injuring himself while watching TV. He strained a tendon while putting his feet up on a coffee table.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Which English club will go furthest in the Champions League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester City