Latest sport news
- Arsenal complete Chambers deal
- Spurs eyeing Saints duo
- Van Gaal: No rift with Mourinho
- All Blacks rocked by mighty Boks
- Sevens heaven at Ibrox
- Scotland advance to last eight
- Bell happy to help Buttler shine
- Bell and Buttler shine for England
- ECB okay with Moeen wristbands
- Hamilton stands by Hungary decision
- Hamilton: I can handle pressure
- Lauda supports Hamilton's call
England captain Rio Ferdinand once missed two games for Leeds Utd after injuring himself while watching TV. He strained a tendon while putting his feet up on a coffee table.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who have done the best work in the transfer market?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Manchester United