Latest sport news
- Cellino makes formal appeal
- Vettel: F1 making the wrong noises
- Ricciardo eyes repeat performance
- Ecclestone must pay £4m legal bills
- Wait goes on for Euro announcement
- Ford relishing crunch clash
- McColl heading to Gloucester
- Ace Hales seizes win from Sri Lanka
- Hero Hales revels in 'best day'
- Premier League team of the week - 24-25 November 2012
- F1 must open up to conquer America, says Alexander Rossi
- Team of the Week - 12 November 2012
England captain Rio Ferdinand once missed two games for Leeds Utd after injuring himself while watching TV. He strained a tendon while putting his feet up on a coffee table.
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Who should win PFA Player of the Year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Luis Suarez
- Steven Gerrard
- Daniel Sturridge
- Yaya Toure
- Eden Hazard
- Adam Lallana