Latest sport news
- Trio fined by ICC
- Broad out of T20 series
- England fall short in T20 opener
- Lancaster set to stick
- North frustrated following defeat
- Sexton: Schmidt is the best coach
- Button forecasts fun for Melbourne
- Williams ready to seize opportunity
- Booth: "We are in good shape"
- Kroos hints at Premier League move
- Mourinho backing rivals in Europe
- Guardiola issues Gunners warning
David Batty's return to match fitness for Leeds Utd was put back after his toddler ran over his injured achilles tendon on his tricycle.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
Who do you want to win the FA Cup?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Sheffield United