Latest sport news
- Van Gaal unhappy about US trip
- Powar praises Vieira after walk-off
- Woodward: We can make big signings
- De Klerk set for Warriors switch
- Down joins London Welsh
- Rugby sevens going global - Jones
- Moores backs captain Cook
- Williamson ban over bowling action
- Ganguly stands up for Cook
- Mercedes treatment fine by Hamilton
- Raikkonen has Mattiacci backing
- Bottas eyeing fourth podium finish
David Batty's return to match fitness for Leeds Utd was put back after his toddler ran over his injured achilles tendon on his tricycle.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
How much are you looking forward to the Commonwealth Games?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Very much: it's going to be a feast of great sport
- I'm interested but can't say I'm that excited
- Not really, though I'll be happy if UK teams do well
- Not at all: I couldn't care less
- At least it's a change from all the bad news