Latest sport news
- Hamilton: There's no tension
- Rosberg: I've learned how to adapt
- Braid heads to Glasgow
- Humphreys warning for Gloucester
- Hunter suffers injury setback
- Chilton out of Belgian Grand Prix
- Mackay upset by 'inaccurate' claims
- Spurs come from behind to win
- McGregor mistake costly for Hull
- Broad set for knee surgery
- Proteas cruise to 3-0 series win
- Proteas lose Philander to injury
David Batty's return to match fitness for Leeds Utd was put back after his toddler ran over his injured achilles tendon on his tricycle.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
Is Balotelli a good signing for Liverpool?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- No, he's too much trouble
- No, he's not good enough
- Yes, for £16M you can't go wrong
- Yes, he will be an Anfield hit