Latest sport news
- ECB quiet on Gale charge report
- Rampant Rushworth seals Durham win
- Trott ready for England comeback
- City sunk at the end
- Chelsea held by Schalke
- Regan: Vote won't affect Euro bid
- Hamilton: No room for error
- Wolff worried by low attendances
- Wolff: Duo are like enemies
- RFU sorry for offence over Cross
- New salary cap confirmed
- Jackson suffers serious knee injury
David Batty's return to match fitness for Leeds Utd was put back after his toddler ran over his injured achilles tendon on his tricycle.
he was allergic to grassThat could be a teensy weensy problem for a professional footballer.
Erm. How many times has he played and it's only just revealed itself?
April Fool's Day isn't for a few weeks!
Steve Morrow broke his collarbone after falling off Tony Adams who was giving him a piggy-back.Not quite true. Morrow was celebrating by jumpiing onto Adams' shoulders and supporting himself at arms length, overbalanced and fell forwards over Adams, falling head first to the ground.
I have never seen him play a decent game for City in all the time he has been here.
Get rid of him before his attitude infects the other players!
Th only medal Mario Balotelli will ever get is the GOLLY WOG Badge of himself of the nelson jam jar
Who will win the Champions League?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid
- Bayern Munich
- Manchester CIty