Latest sports news
- Cellino makes formal appeal
- Vettel: F1 making the wrong noises
- Ricciardo eyes repeat performance
- Ecclestone must pay £4m legal bills
- Wait goes on for Euro announcement
- Ford relishing crunch clash
- McColl heading to Gloucester
- Ace Hales seizes win from Sri Lanka
- Hero Hales revels in 'best day'
- Premier League team of the week - 24-25 November 2012
- F1 must open up to conquer America, says Alexander Rossi
- Team of the Week - 12 November 2012
Queen's Park welcome back captain Ricky Little from suspension when they entertain Berwick at the National Stadium.
Little is in line to replace Jamie Brough in defence as he misses out through work commitments.
David Murray has been ruled out through a calf injury as the Spiders look to consolidate third place in the table.
Head coach Gardner Speirs said: ``We are looking for our first win of the season over Berwick. This would be a great game to win as it would edge us further ahead of them in the search for a top-four place.
``We showed last season that teams can come with a late run but we would like to make it as hard as possible for someone to do it this time.''
Richard Walker is banned for Berwick.
Midfielder Kevin McDonald returns from a two-game suspension but Stephen Tulloch is still not ready to make his debut following his loan move from Forfar.
Manager Ian Little knows time is running out for his men, who are 11 points behind their opponents, saying: ``We have done well against Queen's Park this season so we can go there with confidence.
``We need to do well again as after losing to Annan we are getting to the stage where we have must-win games.
``We need to pick up three points and pull ourselves closer to the teams above us.''
Who do you think will replace David Moyes at Manchester United?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Jurgen Klopp
- Carlos Queiroz
- Ryan Giggs
- Sir Alex Ferguson
- Gary Neville
- Louis Van Gaal
- Pep Guardiola
- Jose Mourinho
- Diego Simeone