Latest sports news
- Swans through despite defeat
- Wigan crash out of Europe
- Bassong extends Norwich union
- Perez: Force India was first choice
- Double points plan absurd - Vettel
- F1 to bring in budget cap from 2015
- Healy to miss Six Nations opening
- Exiles to keep tight rein on funds
- Oxford win after seeing red
- Cook prepares for biggest challenge
- Clarke savours Ashes opportunity
- Prior: Cook is the perfect leader
Queen's Park welcome back captain Ricky Little from suspension when they entertain Berwick at the National Stadium.
Little is in line to replace Jamie Brough in defence as he misses out through work commitments.
David Murray has been ruled out through a calf injury as the Spiders look to consolidate third place in the table.
Head coach Gardner Speirs said: ``We are looking for our first win of the season over Berwick. This would be a great game to win as it would edge us further ahead of them in the search for a top-four place.
``We showed last season that teams can come with a late run but we would like to make it as hard as possible for someone to do it this time.''
Richard Walker is banned for Berwick.
Midfielder Kevin McDonald returns from a two-game suspension but Stephen Tulloch is still not ready to make his debut following his loan move from Forfar.
Manager Ian Little knows time is running out for his men, who are 11 points behind their opponents, saying: ``We have done well against Queen's Park this season so we can go there with confidence.
``We need to do well again as after losing to Annan we are getting to the stage where we have must-win games.
``We need to pick up three points and pull ourselves closer to the teams above us.''
Is there any way back for England in the Ashes?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, they can win the series
- Yes, they can draw the series
- 75 %No, Australia will win the series