Latest sports news
- Van Gaal keeps counsel over Mou
- Drogba: I'm here for business
- Lallana could miss start of season
- Fire hits Hamilton qualifying hopes
- Rosberg admits Hamilton issues
- Horner rounds on 'negative' media
- Waratahs into Super Rugby final
- Easy for Crusaders
- Shaw has heart set on medal
- Cook shrugs off KP criticism
- KP calls for Cook to resign
- India unhappy over Jadeja fine
Queen's Park welcome back captain Ricky Little from suspension when they entertain Berwick at the National Stadium.
Little is in line to replace Jamie Brough in defence as he misses out through work commitments.
David Murray has been ruled out through a calf injury as the Spiders look to consolidate third place in the table.
Head coach Gardner Speirs said: ``We are looking for our first win of the season over Berwick. This would be a great game to win as it would edge us further ahead of them in the search for a top-four place.
``We showed last season that teams can come with a late run but we would like to make it as hard as possible for someone to do it this time.''
Richard Walker is banned for Berwick.
Midfielder Kevin McDonald returns from a two-game suspension but Stephen Tulloch is still not ready to make his debut following his loan move from Forfar.
Manager Ian Little knows time is running out for his men, who are 11 points behind their opponents, saying: ``We have done well against Queen's Park this season so we can go there with confidence.
``We need to do well again as after losing to Annan we are getting to the stage where we have must-win games.
``We need to pick up three points and pull ourselves closer to the teams above us.''
How did you rate the Commonwealth Games opening cermony?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- The best: better than the Olympics
- Good: well planned and executed
- OK: what I expected