Updated: 02/07/2012 19:00 | By pa.press.net

Blake beats Bolt once again

02/07/2012 10:45

Someone, why do people like you assume drugs the minute someone is successful?

They work and work and work to get those times down and they can still go even faster

Especiall Bolt, one of the most famous sportsman in the world, he's constantly being tested and always clean

02/07/2012 10:51
Usain Bolt  lost because he is complacent and spends too much time concentrating on his media image and advertising endorsements.  Yohan Blake is focused and is hungry for the win.  The inevitable will always happen...
02/07/2012 11:29
wait for the olympics, these are just warm up runs for Usain.
02/07/2012 11:03

Bolt has inspired his fellow country so much, they are hungry to step up to the challenge, back to Jessie James, day fast guns.

So, if Yohan wins 5 more times, will that be called Blake's 7? Yohan, you had better get used to it. Usain was just softening you up for the killer punch. It will come like a Bolt out of the blue!
02/07/2012 10:56
Jamaican against Jamaican,2 7 clash as we say. Garrick.
02/07/2012 10:55

Jimmy, Jimmy, Carl Lewis for instance a renowned druggie. He  was a caught drug cheat times...after winning the big one. The most famous was when Ben Johnson, was was disqualified, in the olympic final. He then  took Gold then, though he, and Christe also both failed.  But whereas they thought Johnson was good for the sport, the believe Carl etc. was. I think 5 failed that day.

Just Google Lewis drug cheat / tests or whatever.

Marrion Jones had to go to jail, and give back her medals... like , welll

02/07/2012 13:10
02/07/2012 11:03

wata a fena, me no know whagowan, me tink sa bolt  jusa

relax, him we run fe de gold man like a lion in a england or him spar  gwan get it

jamaica hav two gud runners dem we beat very bady in de world and

bring home gold silver and bronze, go da jamaica

a de yam wa dem a eat way mek them strong you know.

i wander if dem a drink coconut water and rum tooo.

i hope dem no da pan notting else thouhgh except

manish water and young gal.

see you all in a england pan de telly because me no have no ticket fe see  who-nu live.

me a go fly me jamaican flag fe who-nu  though , so man ,win beg time seen

02/07/2012 11:42
My Man Usain Bolt did set the mark to beat and you do Jamaica well proud, I will never stop giving you the RESPECT you've earned..... Yohan Blake Do like wise my friend Jamica all the way... Posstive vibes.....and win win win...Bless up on the 1 love .......
02/07/2012 11:00

Yes Jimmy, just look at Steve's post, celebrating a renown cheat whilst decrying Bolt. Makes on think eh.

Mind Carl has since admitted he cheated, but also used 'Making the Sport populr'' as a defence.

02/07/2012 11:46
On the idea that all the Jamaican sprinters are cheats, I agree with most that Bolt must be clean as he's probably the most tested athlete on the planet due to his profile. Blake did have a positive test for something that was at least questionable if not banned a few years ago and I'm pretty sure served some form of suspension for it; but given that he's the current 100m world champion there's no way he's not being tested randomly and in competition. On the races themselves, while I'm not particularly bothered whether or not Bolt wins in London, I wouldn't write him off just now as he's still been quick and will be looking to peak in a month or so, having been confident he could make it through trials.
02/07/2012 11:41
seems good for the sport to me looks like the americans will have to up the game a bit to retake their dominance of the sprints hope they dont but if they do lets hope it is drug free as for blake beating bolt these trials dont mean that much as they have both qaulified to represent their country just makes for good finals wouldnt like to predict outcome bolt may be holding back for the big one or may be he has shot his namesake
02/07/2012 10:47
Perhaps the self-confessed party boy, Usain Bolt, has been partying a little too enthusiastically.
02/07/2012 10:25
Most people won't agree with me but I tip Blake for Olympic glory and backs him to break the world 100 and 200 metre records.

I think London 2012 will see the fastest 100 and 200 metre races of all time. I back Bolt to break his own records but Blake to crown King with faster times.
02/07/2012 10:57
The so called super star Usain ( shot his ) Bolt , has let his celebrity status go to his head , not fit to clean the running shoes of champions of the past , one name springs to mind Carl Lewis , i hope BLAKE takes the olympic title . Bolt will fade into obscurity ! Only thing he will be remembered for is his celebration stance !!!! good luck YOHAN BLAKE !
02/07/2012 11:42
who gives a crap olympics are boring and ****e roll on the footie season
02/07/2012 10:30
two words spring to mind for all the Jamaican sprinters,  "Urine Sample"
Blake beats Bolt once againUsain Bolt admits he will have plenty to prove at the London Olympics after suffering a second defeat in the space of three days to his training partner Yohan Blake.pa.press.net2012-07-02T19:00:112012-07-02T19:00:11Yohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondUsain Bolt admits he will have plenty to prove at the London Olympics after suffering a second defeat in the space of three days to his training partner Yohan Blake.Just over 48 hours after losing for only the second time in four years in the 100 metres at the Jamaican National Championships and Olympic trials, Bolt had to settle for second place again in the 200m at the National Stadium in Kingston.Blake chased down his friend and rival in the home straight, usually the part when Bolt pulls clear, to claim the 200m crown in 19.80 seconds, Bolt coming home in 19.83secs. Warren Weir was third in 20.03s.The 22-year-old now leads this year's world rankings over both distances after clocking 9.75 to win the 100m ahead of a slow-starting Bolt on Saturday.Asked if he now has something to prove, Bolt said: "I would say definitely. I am an Olympic champion so I have to show the world I am the best. Next week I come back."It's not like I was blown away or anything so I know what I need to get it right. I was very sad with my corner, it was awful, but I guess I haven't been doing a lot of corner work. I have been working more on my 100 metres. But I can't blame it on that."I just have to get my things together and just get it done. He's (Blake) proved himself as one of the greatest, for me now it's just going back to the drawing board, working on what I need to work on and get it done. I can never be discouraged - I'm never worried until my coach gets worried, and my coach isn't worried so I'm happy."Glen Mills, who coaches Bolt and Blake at Racers Track Club, said on the IAAF website: "He (Bolt) might be a little off at the moment, but I'm sure when the time of delivery comes around, he'll be on top of his game."Blake, meanwhile, is refusing to get carried away and said: "I have to get back into training. It's not over, we've still got the Olympics to go."I was working really hard and I know Usain's strength at this level, but he's not 100%. I need to work on keeping my form at the Olympics."seo_keywordsOly Jamaica athletics M07Yohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in secondYohan Blake has won the 200m at the Jamaica Olympic trials, leaving Usain Bolt to come home in second