Updated: 06/08/2012 00:23 | By pa.press.net

Bolt storms into history books

Usain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m final

Usain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m final

"So I stopped worrying about the start and I executed."

05/08/2012 22:46
Another one of those ''where was I moments'' simply the best 100m runner history will ever see for the forseeable future, brilliant!!!!
05/08/2012 22:56
u know that broooooooooooooo! husain balti!
06/08/2012 04:22

BOLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/08/2012 04:22
USAIN BOLT YOU LEGEND FROM ABANOUB
05/08/2012 22:42
This is a record that shall hold for years to come, until another freak of nature comes along of cause. Not any-time soon though.
06/08/2012 04:23
GO JAMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! STILL BOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTT! YOU HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
05/08/2012 22:54
was it ever in doubt......if bolt or blake is in the same race as you....forget it loooool
06/08/2012 04:28
   THIS GUY IS THE FASTEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE WILL BEAT USAIN BOLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Bolt storms into history booksUsain Bolt fulfilled his dream of becoming a "legend" of the sport by successfully defending his Olympic 100 metres title in stunning style in London.pa.press.net2012-08-06T00:23:552012-08-06T00:23:55Usain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt fulfilled his dream of becoming a "legend" of the sport by successfully defending his Olympic 100 metres title in stunning style in London.The Jamaican athlete was only fifth quickest out of the blocks but was quickly into his running and stormed to victory in 9.63 seconds, the second quickest in history and an Olympic record. Only Bolt himself has run quicker with his world record of 9.58secs set in winning the world title in Berlin in 2009.Reigning world champion and training partner Yohan Blake took silver in 9.75s to equal his personal best, with 2004 Olympic champion Justin Gatlin taking the bronze in 9.79.The first seven men all broke 10 seconds, but the chances of all eight doing so for the first time ever were ruined when the unfortunate Asafa Powell, the third Jamaican in the final, suffered an injury shortly before the line and limped home in 11.99.Bolt said he knew from his run in the heat he was in the right kind of form to win the title, and he told BBC1: "I was happy. When I went out in the first round I felt I could do this. I was slightly worried about my start, I didn't want to false start again."I think I sat in the blocks a little bit so I don't think it's the best reaction in the world but I executed and that was the key. My coach said, 'stop worrying about the start, the best part of your race is at the end, that's where you rule'."So I stopped worrying about the start and I executed."Asked about the people who had doubted him, Bolt said: "I'm not concerned. I've said it from the start, people can talk, all they can do is talk. I tell you people that when it comes to the championships it's all about business to me and I brought it."Bolt enjoyed the atmosphere of the Olympic Stadium, and he added: "It was wonderful. I knew it was going to be like this. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that it was going to be loud and it was going to be great and you can feel that energy. So I feel extremely good and I'm happy."Meanwhile, Kenya's Ezekiel Kemboi won gold in the men's 3000m steeplechase, while Hungary's Krisztian Pars claimed gold in the men's hammer with a throw of 80.59m.seo_keywords100m athletics review Su22Usain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m finalUsain Bolt won Olympic gold in the 100m final