Updated: 06/08/2012 15:05 | By pa.press.net

Bosch: I hit bottle-thrower from emotion

Judoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottle

Judoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottle

06/08/2012 14:44
laughed so hard think the bloke deserved it, if you throw things at people expect to be hit back.
06/08/2012 18:27
Good on her, more people should do this to the scum who ruin this countries  reputation and spoil things for the rest of us
06/08/2012 16:03
Good for her!  When I grew up if you misbehaved you were punished, does not happen these days, hence the problems that we now have!
She didn't hit him hard enough!  It's people like him who ruin things for others. Such a moron!
06/08/2012 15:51

Shame I saw the bottle but not the punch :(

Dont condone violence but sometimes a person does deserve a good crack, taught me right from wrong when I was growing up and my dad got the slipper out!

06/08/2012 15:35
Good for her,the idiot deserved to be decked!!
06/08/2012 15:32
Nice one. Good for her. Hope she doesn't get pulled up about it. Too many plain and simple a*ses about. I would have loved to have seem her do it. Good lass.
06/08/2012 19:31
idont give a toss if he was from mars any where else she didnt smack him hard enough good on her she gets gold in mybook
06/08/2012 18:26

The Olympics are so important,thousands have put so much hard work in it,people have come .

from every corner,millions are watching this event on T.V. don't spoil the name of this wondrful country,

that has adopted me for the the last 24 years,he may be a drunk or any thing,please keep that behaviour in your back garden.

06/08/2012 18:32
She only gave him a slap round the head. She could've carried on and no one would have cared. He should sit in a cell for the rest of the olympics so he misses all the action. After which his picture should be on the front page of the newspapers under the heading **** .
06/08/2012 15:29
name and shame, so we can all go round to his house and go further than the dutch judo athlete did, MUCH FURTHER !
glad she got a slap in, nice one Edith you got in there before the other 79,999 in the stadium could ;-)
06/08/2012 14:47
i cannot believe someone would pay money to go watch the Olympics and then do something like that. I would have LOVED to have been there to see the 100m final but havent been able to get any tickets at all. makes me sick that someone like that could!
06/08/2012 17:27
Good on her. As i am a safety steward at a premier league stadium we used to have bottles thrown at us full of urine, It was quite A regular thing and Its not very nice. So i'm glad that a spectator shows the idiot who threw the bottle SOME STICK HA HA. He deserves to be banned from every public stadium in the country.
06/08/2012 17:33
In my army days we were "requested" to provide security for a function in London, some person started to throw objects in front of the horses and spout off about the establishment, everything that he had not got basically.  We never got the chance to take him out, the people immediately around him did that very effectively.
06/08/2012 17:43

I AGREE WITH TIN TIN, WHO THE F.CK ARE YOU YOU MORONS WHO GIVE THE THUMBS DOWN TO ALL FORUMS, WHEN YOU KNOW THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE RIGHT, PUT YOUR REASONS FOR YOUR DISAGREEMENT, AND YOUR NAMES ALSO, SO WE CAN TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU MORONS ARE THINKING.

AS FOR THE SHE SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT BRIGADE, GET SOME BALLS AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS TO ENJOY SPORT ANYWHERE, WITHOUT THESE RACIST, AND **** ARTISTS, BULLYS AND THE REST OF THE SCUM.

SHE DONE RIGHT SHOULD HAVE BROKEN HIS F..KING NECK, AND SAVED US A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY, WHEN HE GOES TO COURT PLEADING, IT WAS NOT ME, A BIG BOY DID IT AND RAN AWAY, JAIL THE PR.CK AND BE DONE WITH IT.

06/08/2012 19:08
People on here are refering to him as British but as far as I can see his nationality, at present is unknown but early indications suggested he was American so will all the idiots shut your mouths until the facts are known

06/08/2012 17:13

Biggest shame was he wasn't standing next to a heavyweight boxer - turns out he is a Brit as well - and has pleaded not guilty - doubtless public funds will now be wasted defending this pillock  -I am not one for summary justice normally - but throw the book at him please- no excuses !

Edith Bosch should be given some form of honour -

06/08/2012 17:43
why are all the idiots allowed to write on here condemning the woman, and advocating " wish he had knocked her out", just goes to show that even the lowest form of pond life in our society can write even if it is to stand up for a total lout who was out to spoil several hundred + peoples day out. They are also such lovely blokes saying he should have knocked her out - advocating beating a woman - she didn't beat him up but it shows the cowardly lowlifes for what they are a degrading of our basic values  - bet the girls love you guys big brave yobs supporting loutish behaviour and violence against women - just goes to show that your IQ and social attitude is as small as your weeners
Bosch: I hit bottle-thrower from emotionThe Dutch world judo champion who hit a man after he threw a bottle on to the track at the start of the men's 100m final on Sunday night said it was an emotional reaction.pa.press.net2012-08-06T15:05:542012-08-06T15:05:54Judoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleThe Dutch world judo champion who hit a man after he threw a bottle on to the track at the start of the men's 100m final on Sunday night said it was an emotional reaction.Edith Bosch said she had acted out of disappointment and disbelief when the incident unfolded in the Olympic Stadium. The 32-year-old was standing close by when a green plastic drink bottle was thrown from the stands behind the start line.She later told Dutch television station NOS TV: "I had seen the man walking around earlier and said to people around me that he was a peculiar bloke. Then he threw that bottle and in my emotion I hit him on the back with the flat of my hand."She added: "Then he was scooped up by the security. However, he did make me miss the final, and I am very sad about that. I just cannot understand how someone can do something like that."Bosch's involvement was brought to public attention on Twitter, where she wrote: "A drunken spectator threw a bottle onto the track! I HAVE BEATEN HIM... unbelievable."A man remained in custody at an east London police station on Monday on suspicion of causing a public nuisance.A police spokesman said a man had been heard shouting abuse and was then seen throwing the bottle immediately before the race, which was won by Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt. He said nobody was injured during the incident and the event was not disrupted.Speaking after the race, US sprinter Justin Gatlin, who won bronze, said: "It was a little distraction and I didn't know what it was. But when you're in those blocks and the whole stadium's quiet you can hear a pin drop."Bolt told reporters he had been unaware of the incident, adding: "No, I keep hearing that. I don't know who would have done that." Fellow Jamaican sprinter Yohan Blake said: "I was so focused I didn't see anything. I was so focused on just running to the line."Locog chairman Lord Coe said: "I'm not suggesting vigilantism but it was actually poetic justice that they happened to be sitting next to a judo player. Throwing a bottle on to the field of play is unacceptable, it's not just unacceptable at an Olympic Games but at any sporting event and anybody who does that will be removed."seo_keywordsOLY 100m bottle UD M11Judoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottleJudoka Edith Bosch revealed she had struck the man who threw the bottle